DefinitionsCustomer: any professional or capable natural person within the meaning of articles 1123 et seq. of the Civil Code, or legal entity, who visits the Site subject to these general conditions. Provisions and Services: https://axame.fr provides Customers with: Content: All the elements constituting the information present on the Site, in particular texts – images – videos. Customer information: Hereinafter referred to as “Information(s)” which correspond to all personal data likely to be held by https ://axame.fr for the management of your account, customer relationship management and for analysis and statistical purposes. User: Internet user connecting, using the above-mentioned site. Personal information: “Information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies” (article 4 of law no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978). The terms “personal data”, “data subject”, “subcontractor” and “sensitive data” have the meaning defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: n° 2016-679)
1. Presentation of the website.Under article 6 of law no. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy, users of the website are informed: https://axame.fr the identity of the various parties involved in its production and monitoring: Owner: SASU ARCELORMITTAL TUBULAR PRODUCTS LEXY – Vincey site Share capital of €8,701,000.00 VAT number: FR22833255094 – 6 RUE ANDRE CAMPRA 93210 93210 SAINT DENIS Publication manager: VALENTIN Stéphane – firstname.lastname@example.org The publication manager is a natural person or a legal entity. Webmaster: 3W HEXAGONE – email@example.com Host: Hostinger, UAB – Jonavos Street 60C 44192 Kaunas – Lithuania +37064503378 Data Protection Officer: VALENTIN Stéphane – firstname.lastname@example.org
These GDPR legal notices come from the free generator of legal notices for a website
2. General conditions of use of the site and the services offered.The Site constitutes an intellectual work protected by the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code and applicable International Regulations. The Client may not in any way reuse, transfer or exploit for its own account all or part of the elements or works of the Site. Use of the site https://axame.fr implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the site https://axame.fr are therefore invited to consult them on a regular basis. This website is normally accessible to users at any time. An interruption for reasons of technical maintenance may however be decided by https://axame.fr, which will then endeavor to communicate to users in advance the dates and times of the intervention. The website https://axame.fr is updated regularly by https://axame.fr responsible. In the same way, the legal notices can be modified at any time: they are nevertheless binding on the user who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to read them.
3. Description of the services provided.The website https://axame.fr aims to provide information regarding all of the company’s activities. https://axame.fr strives to provide https on the site ://axame.fr information as precise as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether due to itself or to third party partners who provide this information. All information indicated on the site https://axame.fr is given for information purposes only, and is subject to change. Furthermore, the information on the site https://axame.fr is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they were put online.
5. Intellectual property and counterfeits.https://axame.fr is the owner of the intellectual property rights and holds the usage rights on all elements accessible on the website, including texts, images, graphics, logos, videos, icons and sounds. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited without prior written permission from: https://axame.fr. Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limitations of liability.https://axame.fr acts as publisher of the site. https://axame.fr is responsible for the quality and veracity of the Content it publishes. https://axame.fr cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damage caused to the user’s equipment when accessing the website https://axame.fr, and resulting either from the use of equipment not meeting the specifications indicated in point 4, either the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility. https://axame.fr cannot also be held responsible for indirect damages (such as loss of market or loss of luck) resulting from the use of the site https://axame.fr. Interactive spaces (possibility of asking questions in the contact area) are available to users. https://axame.fr reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this space which contravenes the legislation applicable in France, in particular to the provisions relating to data protection. If applicable, https://axame.fr also reserves the possibility of calling into question the civil and/or criminal liability of the user , particularly in the case of messages of a racist, offensive, defamatory or pornographic nature, regardless of the medium used (text, photography, etc.).
7. Management of personal data.The Customer is informed of the regulations concerning marketing communication, the law of June 21, 2014 for confidence in the Digital Economy, the Data Protection and Freedom Law of August 6, 2004 as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: n° 2016-679).
7.1 Persons responsible for collecting personal dataFor Personal Data collected as part of the creation of the User’s personal account and their navigation on the Site, the person responsible for processing Personal Data is: ARCELORMITTAL TUBULAR PRODUCTS LEXY – Vincey site. https://axame.fr is represented by Christophe JACAMON, its legal representative As responsible for processing the data it collects, https://axame.fr undertakes to respect the framework of the legal provisions in force. It is in particular up to the Client to establish the purposes of its data processing, to provide its prospects and clients, from the collection of their consents, with complete information on the processing of their personal data and to maintain a register of treatments consistent with reality. Each time https://axame.fr processes Personal Data, https ://axame.fr takes all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy and relevance of Personal Data with regard to the purposes for which https://axame.fr treats them.
7.2 Purpose of the data collectedhttps://axame.fr may process all or part of the data:
- to enable navigation on the Site and the management and traceability of services ordered by the user: connection and Site usage data, invoicing, order history, etc.
- to prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking, etc.): computer equipment used for browsing, IP address, password (hash)
- to improve navigation on the Site: connection and usage data
- to conduct optional satisfaction surveys on https://axame.fr: email address
- to carry out communication campaigns (sms, email): telephone number, email address
7.3 Right of access, rectification and oppositionIn accordance with current European regulations, Users of https://axame.fr have the following rights:
- right of access (article 15 GDPR) and rectification (article 16 GDPR), updating, completeness of User data, right to lock or erase User data of a personal nature (article 17 of the GDPR), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or whose collection, use, communication or retention is prohibited
- right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c GDPR)
- right to limit the processing of User data (article 18 GDPR)
- right to object to the processing of User data (article 21 GDPR)
- right to portability of the data that Users have provided, when this data is subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (article 20 GDPR)
- right to define the fate of Users’ data after their death and to choose to whom https://axame.fr should communicate (or no) their data to a third party that they have previously designated